|Hello, Blown Away Beauties!
It is hard to believe that we are in full swing of the holiday season! This is a very busy time of year for us and we absolutely love being able to help all of you get dolled up for the parties and events. I want to send out a friendly reminder regarding some of our salon policies and to inform you of our holiday hours. Please be sure to book in advance as much as possible so that our team can best accommodate you.
1. Blessed Beauty and Hidden Assets have been in effect since July 1, 2016. A Blessed Beauty charge of $15 and is applied when the client’s hair takes longer than an hour to blow dry and style. Many of us women would dream of having this thick head of hair but as you know for us to provide a quality blowout we have to add time to the appointment! The Hidden Assets charge of $10 and is added when the client has any type of extensions either currently in the hair or that will be added into the hair. (This includes tape, wefts, clip-ins, halos, etc.) Our competitors charge upwards of $20 + extra for having extensions and/or thick hair but we value your loyalty and want to be as accommodating as possible. Please note that our VIP Members will NOT have these fees be applied to their service.
2. We have a 2 Hour Cancellation Policy. Every time we have a “no show” it means that we have had to turn away another guest requesting a service that we could have accommodated had we been given notice. It is our goal to be fair and respect all of our guests’ busy schedules. If we are not notified about a cancellation within 2 hours of the appointment, we will apply a $10 No Show Fee to your account. *No shows on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve will be $20.
3. Check-In Times. Our goal at Blown Away is to always ensure your experience is fabulous from start to finish. Please do your very best to show up on time for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, unfortunately, we may not be able to provide the full service or even worse we may not be able to keep your appointment. Time is very precious in the salon industry. We as well will strive our best as well to not have you as the client wait longer than 15 minutes should we have to run over your appointment for various reasons.
4. Holiday Hours:
Christmas Day – CLOSED
New Year’s Eve – 9am-6pm
New Year’s Day – CLOSED
5. New Hours of Operation. Starting January 1, 2018 during our “slower season”, Blown Away Beauty Bar is happy to still be open 7 days a week but on Mondays, we will close at 2 pm.
6. Now Offering Cut and Color! We are so excited to now be offering these services as well as Brazilian Blowouts to our menu. Please call the shop or ask your stylist to learn more. All pricing can be found on our website at www.beblownaway.com
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation. Have a safe, fun and blessed holiday season!