Everyone likes to get glam, especially for the holidays! Whether you’re going black tie, holiday-themed or ugly sweater, here are some fun and easy ways to make this holiday season a little glam from our head makeup/stylist, Patte. Her goal whenever doing hair and makeup on women is to bring out the best version of themselves and make them feel as beautiful as some of the women they see online.
Go with Glow, Red and Glitter
Patte says to not overthink it when it comes to holiday glam! She said go for some 2017 holiday trends that are easy, but glamorous at the same time. Her three top trends to try are:
- A matte or gloss in a bold red! A bold red is a classic and glamorous look that never goes out of style! If red isn’t your color, then try a plum lip that is so on trend for this season!
- Go for a glow with a gorgeous luminous highlight to create a dewy and healthy holiday look! Patte also recommends changing your foundation to a lighter one for winter and adding some bronzer and blush for an everyday healthy glow.
- Try a subtle shimmer eyelid or go bold with some metallic glitter to enhance your holiday look.
Make a Statement with Your Hair
While Patte loves a bold lip for the holidays, she has some tips for making a statement with your hair at a holiday party too:
- For a more glam look, go Old Hollywood hair with vintage waves
- If you’re going to a more casual party look, then go for a sleek ponytail or some beach waves that never go out of style and would look so cute with your favorite “ugly sweater!”
- Patte thinks that hair and makeup are enough of a statement without having to add any accessories, but she does recommend adding some statement earrings to finish the look. Try some tassel earrings or some bold faux diamond drop earrings for a black-tie affair.
Patte has been doing makeup and hair for over seven years and has been with Blown Away Beauty Bar for three years! Book an appointment with her or any of our amazing stylists/makeup artists by clicking HERE!
Don’t forget about our amazing November Promotions going on through the end of the month!! See below!